Skip to content
General Purpose of the Position:
- We are looking for an experienced Lead (Line Coordinator) to to assist our Production Supervisor in the production environment.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- 3rd shift 9:00 p.m. – 5:30 a.m.
Why join our team:
- $17.35 starting pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off – starting 10 days annually
- Birthday PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical Insurance – fully company paid option available!
- Assists the Production Supervisor by completing tasks related to the efficient operation of the production shift
- Monitors production supplies and places orders to replenish stock.
- Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, completes daily production reports and paperwork.
- Coordinates employee breaks and lunches.
- Assist the Production Supervisor in maintaining records related to staff time and attendance and production labor tracking
- Enters production data into inventory system.
- Prepares floor for shift and product change overs by ensuring all production supplies are staged and ready for use.
- Holds employees and temporary agency employees accountable to comply with all food safety and quality management system rules,
procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Utilizes basic computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office and Production software.
- Maintain compliance with all safety, food safety and quality management system rules, procedures, policies and guidelines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Or relevant experience.
- Good hand eye coordination to break, weight, and package products in a repetitive fast pace environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to learn and apply approved quality standards to products on the production line.
- Desire to learn how to operate various packaging machines.
- Basic math and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- One to three months related experience
- Food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Or any combination of education and experience that provides the same expertise.• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
- Madrona Specialty Foods participates in the E-Verify program
- No phone calls, agencies, or third parties.
- Madrona Specialty Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires a
assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department