General Purpose of the Position:
- We are looking for experienced packers (Packaging Specialist) to work on packing crackers and cookies into containers, trays, boxes and cartons to prepare for retail distribution. May operate various packaging machines and technology to label, seal and wrap product. Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- 3rd shift 9:00 p.m. – 5:30 a.m.
Why join our team:
- $16.50 starting pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off – starting 10 days annually
- Birthday PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical Insurance – fully company paid option available!
Work on a production line as a part of a team
- Package crackers and cookies in a food manufacturing environment on a production line
- Maintain compliance with all safety, food safety and quality management system rules, procedures, policies and guidelines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Or relevant experience.
- Good hand eye coordination to break, weight, and package products in a repetitive fast pace environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to learn and apply approved quality standards to products on the production line.
- Desire to learn how to operate various packaging machines.
- Basic math and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Food manufacturing experience preferred.