Easy, cheesy, and yummy too! A great appetizer option for gamedays, or low-key entertaining.
- 9 oz. flat beer
- 16 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 medium onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- pinch cayenne
- Pour beer into a glass and allow it to go flat for at least an hour.
- Place all ingredients except beer into food processor. Pulse a few times to completely mix ingredients. Pour flat beer through chute while processor is running. Blend for 2-3 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to an airtight container and place in refrigerator for 1-2 days before eating.
Original recipe found at