Madrona Specialty Foods is looking for experienced manufacturing associates to work in our North Charlotte cracker manufacturing facility. We are looking for hardworking, motivated individuals to operate various mixing, baking and packaging equipment.
- 1st shift 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- 2nd shift 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- 3rd shift 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
Why join our team:
- $16.00 starting pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off – starting 11 days annually
- Birthday PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical Insurance – fully company paid option available!
- Work on a production line as a part of a team
- Package crackers in a food manufacturing environment on a production line
- Maintain compliance with all safety, food safety and quality management system rules, procedures, policies and guidelines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Good hand eye coordination to break, weight, and package products in a repetitive fast pace environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to learn and apply approved quality standards to products on the production line.
- Desire to learn how to operate various packaging machines.
- Basic math and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Must be able to pass background check and drug test. Madrona Specialty Foods participates in the E-Verify program
- No phone calls, agencies, or third parties.
- Madrona Specialty Foods is an equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department
- Seattle area-based La Panzanella® Artisanal Foods Co. is part of the privately -owned company, Madrona Specialty Foods. Our mission is to create uniquely crafted and always delicious artisan foods. From our, non-GMO verified line of Italian Croccantini® crackers to our European inspired Dolcetini artisan cookies, our products are made with recipes and traditions handed down through generations and preserved today. Learn more atlapanzanella.com.