Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
A sweet dip great for dessert, potlucks, and dinner parties.
- 8oz neufchatel cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin spice
- 8oz cool whip
- Beat creamcheese and powdered sugar together in a large bowl using a handheld mixer until completely mixed.
- Add in pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice.
- Beat in cool whip until mixed thoroughly and beaters leave ripples in your dip.
- Optional: top with cinnamon or pumpkin spice, or just enjoy right away!
Original recipe found at