Shrimp Avocado Salad
A flavorful medley that will ignite your taste buds.
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tbs fresh minced cilantro
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 tbs seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs adobo seasoning
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- Lime wedges
- Place first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Mix lime juice, vinegar, oil and adobo seasoning, stir into shrimp mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- To serve, gently stir in avocados. Serve over lettuce.
- Serve with lime wedges and Original Croccantini crackers.
Original recipe found at