Peach Caprese Salad
A simple, no-fuss platter everyone will enjoy!
- 8 ounces thinly sliced fresh mozzarella
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Top with fresh basil
- Arrange sliced mozzarella, tomatoes and peaches on a platter of Mini Rosemary Croccantini crackers.
- Drizzle with 3 tbs olive oil and 1 tbs while balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped basil, serve and enjoy!
Original recipe found at